The beauty treatment that is on everyone’s lips at the moment.
The Brow Lamination treatment is an advanced technique that transforms eyebrows into perfect brows.
With Brow lamination we can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want, as well a fuller look!
Brow Lamination is great for covering gaps and scars, as well as creating more symmetry and shape.
After the procedure, your eyebrows will look thicker, fuller, straighter and combed up into the ideal shape.
Brow Lamination gives you that Cara Delevigne and the Amanda Khamkaew look
The treatment includes shaping and tinting the eyebrows with regular eyebrow tint ; applying henna is only possible after 48 hours have elapsed after the treatment.
IS BROW LAMINATION SUITABLE FOR ME?
Brow lamination works for most eyebrow shapes and styles, from full to sparse, so is ideal for anyone looking to improve the shape of their brows.
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow.
- Clients with sparse brows
- Clients who are growing out their brows
- Clients with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
WHO SHOULDN’T GET A BROW LAMINATION? CONTRAINDICATIONS
This treatment is not recommended for people who have
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin*
- Recent Permanent Make up (must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Please note that this treatment is not suitable for pregnant women or those that are breastfeeding.
*Please note that patch tests are required for all Brow treatments at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This is required whether or not you have had these treatments previously at another salon before.
HOW LONG DOES A BROW LAMINATION TREATMENT TAKE?
The Brow Lamination treatment takes an average of 30 to 90 minutes, depending on your own eyebrows.
HOW LONG DO BROW LAMINATION RESULTS LAST?
Brow Lamination results will vary from client to client but in most cases last upwards to 8 weeks.
The aftercare is very simple when it comes to Brow Lamination.
The most important points to remember are:
- Do not wet or rub your eyebrows for 24 hours
- Do not take a sauna, steamy shower or sweat excessively
- Do not apply makeup to the brows for 24 hours post-treatment
- Do not apply any cream or oils for 24 hours post-treatment around the eyebrow area
- Do not apply retin A, aha or exfoliate the brow area for 72 hours before or after the treatment
- No self-tanner products should be used on the face for at least 48 hours post-treatment
- Comb the hairs into place each day
- 24 hours post-treatment apply castoroil daily
Simply apply a coating of castor oil using a Q-tip or spoolie before your sleep.
Using castoroil every day is highly recommended to keep the hairs in good condition and it helps boost growth.